Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: NCAA vs. Madden

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member X_Factor1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2005
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    NCAA vs. Madden

    What do you guys think is a better game series, NCAA or Madden? I personally like NCAA better but that dont mean i dont like Madden. The only drawback with NCAA i dont like and Madden has is the players names. But what are your guys opinions?
    "Take the C out of the BCS and that's what it really is" Lou Holtz

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NCAA vs. Madden

    NCAA for me... I just love college sports so much better than pro and the same goes with the game

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA vs. Madden

    Personally a Madden fan....I find it more difficult and challenging, and it seems like the gameplay is always just a little bit better

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NCAA vs. Madden

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] how dare you disagree with me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    i might like madden better if i wasn`t such a college sport fan...im not into pro ball as much because it`s all about the money and business..

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA vs. Madden

    When does new Madden come out?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NCAA vs. Madden

    in 11 days..

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA vs. Madden

    It's really been only the past 3 or 4 years that I've turned into a big NFL fan, or big football fan at all for that matter. I agree, nothing touches the college game as far as reality. But maybe since I played Madden before I ever played NCAA, I've become a litle biased.

    Plus, the video game characters aren't all about the money nearly as much as they real guys... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA vs. Madden

    i like all the features and stuff better on madden..but to play i like ncaa better
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •